500W AC100V 60 Hz
BURST - RESISTANT
1.The heater is used only for aquarium.
2.The heater is not controlled automatically it must be used with IC micro electronic thermostat.
3.Heater is for use in water only.
4.Kept off the glass whenheating.
5.Not suitable for use with sea water
1. For aquarium in-door use only.
2. Check power supply, power outlet, and voltage in comply with rated values.
3. To set desired temperature, turn the adjustment knob of Thermostat to the desired temperature.
4. Put Heater into aquarium, submerged in full, at a position with good water circulation.
1. Fix Heater body with suction cup into water.
2. Plug Thermostat into Power outlet, the pilot green will come on. The pilot red light will come on for timer the heater is heating. Temperature is achieved when heat source light turns on and off.
3. To avoid inaccurate detection, the Heater must be completely immersed in the water.
4. Do not mount Thermostat in areas subject shock, vibration, high temperature, moisture, or rain. In case Thermostat body dropped into water or invaded by water, disconnect the power as soon as possible, and then bring this product to authorized shop for repair.
5. For your safe and avoid the dangerous, please cut off the power before changing water and off the aquarium and wait for 15 minutes to move.
6. The most depth it can reach is 1 meter.
7. In order to ensure safety reason, please pay attention to the change of the temperature in the water for the first 2 days.
8. For safety reason, please don't disassembly the Thermostat or Heater by yourself.