****MADE IN TAIWAN****
900W AC100V 50/60 Hz 3.9A
for buyer whom located in european the voltage in AC 200v~240v purchase electronic products would including a free adaptor.
This Digital Temperature Controller is an excellent and convenient multifunction device for measuring and controlling temperature in Aquariums. The stability of aquarium temperature is one of the crucial factors that contributes to the health and safety of your fish.
By utilizing the temperature controller, you can provide an environment with optimal temperature for your fish. This advanced temperature controller can measure and control temperature from 20 to 35 °C in Aquarium.
It has 3 power socket and maximum loading power is up to 1000 W. The controller set provides two Free 450 W Heating Rod ing Rod . The heating rod has over heating protection so it will automatic power off for heating rod when measured temperature reach 36 °C.
High Sensitivity and Stabilization design of Integrated Circuit
Large and clear Digital LCD display
Measuring and Controlling Temperature with 1 unit
Indicators for Power and Heater
82 cm Long Temperature Sensor
Power Cable Length: 93 cm (3.05 feet)
Adjustable Switch for Temperature
Adjustable Temperature Control Range from 20 to 35 °C
Accuracy with ± 1 °C
Dual Power Socket and Maximum Loading Power up to 1000W
Including 450 W Heating Rod
Over Heating Protection for Heating Rod
Automatic Power Off for Heating Rod when Measured Temperature reach 36 °C
Designed for Aquarium Use
1. State of the art electronic thermostat and split type.
2. More safe and convenient: explosion proof of tubular heater will not happen during the process of water replacement.
3. For the safety, when the heater leaves water surface that heating process will be cut off automatically.
4. Relay is built in, free from EMI.
5. The confirmation with CNS qualified of standard.
1. For aquarium in-door use only.
2. Check power supply, power outlet, and voltage in comply with rated values.
3. To set desired temperature, turn the adjustment knob of Thermostat to the desired temperature.
4. Put Heater into aquarium, submerged in full, at a position with good water circulation.
1. Fix Heater body with suction cup into water.
2. Plug Thermostat into Power outlet, the pilot green will come on. The pilot red light will come on for timer the heater is heating. Temperature is achieved when heat source light turns on and off.
3. To avoid inaccurate detection, the Heater must be completely immersed in the water.
4. Do not mount Thermostat in areas subject shock, vibration, high temperature, moisture, or rain. In case Thermostat body dropped into water or invaded by water, disconnect the power as soon as possible, and then bring this product to authorized shop for repair.
5. For your safe and avoid the dangerous, please cut off the power before changing water and off the aquarium and wait for 15 minutes to move.
6. The most depth it can reach is 1 meter.
7. In order to ensure safety reason, please pay attention to the change of the temperature in the water for the first 2 days.
8. For safety reason, please don't disassembly the Thermostat or Heater by yourself.