Product name： AZOO GUPPY MINERAL SALT(400g)
Guppy originated from Central American and is one of the most popular aquarium fish. Since then, there are many breeders developed in Asia. Guppy prefers hard water and it’s crucial to have regular water changes as well as maintaining stable water condition. Mollies, swordtails and platys are north and South American fish, they are very sensitive to pH values and Alkalinity. Regular use of Guppy Mineral Salt can help to havesuccess rate in keeping these fish.
1. Adjust tap water into ideal water for guppies and livebearer.
2. Provides ideal osmotic pressure, helps increase fish’s immune system.
3. Help to create the buffering environment, maintain longer stability and hardness of water.
4. Improve fish color and maturity, good for breeding.
5. With additional vitamins formula effectively promote fish’s metabolism, immunity and new environment adaptability.
Na+ Mg2+ K+ Ca2+ Sr2+ Cl- SO42-
Br- B F- HCO3- Al I Fe Cu Zn,
Trace elements, minerals and multi vitamins.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. One full tea spoon is 5 gram. For the first use, add 20 gram per 50 liters of water.
2. For water hardness above 8~12°dKH, add 1 gram per 100 liters of water.
3. After water changes, apply the dosage (20 gram per 50 liters) according to the volume of water that refill in the tank.
4. Each bag contains 400g for 1000 liters of water. A 5 gram spoon is included.